GenServ, Inc (“GS” or the “Company”) believes in the highest standards of integrity in relation to information provided by its customers and or it’s team members at the time of interaction with the Company, and otherwise.
- Information:Customers and team members of GS provide all kinds of information – be it information that is personal in nature and is provided by you at the time of your interaction with GS either through the GS Website, or application.
- Types of information received by GS Please note that the following list is only illustrative, and is by no means, exhaustive:
- Information about your internet connection
- The equipment used by you. to browse
- Your usage details in respect of GS website or application
- IP details
- Account / Customer Information – including but not limited to your name, address, email address, mobile / telephone number, gender, income, and any other information sought by GS at the time of your making an account with GS.
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and any other tracking technologies
- Your searches and other activities
- Your browsing information (browsing length, details of online ads that you clicked on)
- Your transactional information
- Details in respect of your vehicle, including but not limited to Make, Model, identification details of the vehicle, prior use, history, insurance details, registration certificate details, etc.
- Opting Out:You have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from GS on behalf of its partners, and from GS in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from GS, please write to GS at email@example.com. Kindly note that any information provided by you during your interaction with GS may be stored and used by GS indefinitely, and such storage shall continue notwithstanding any “opt-out” initiated by you.
- How GS uses and shares the information collected:GS uses information collected from and about you for a variety of purposes, including (but not limited) to:
- Processing and responding to your queries
- Understanding customers/team members (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improving content and features of GS Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), processing and completing your transactions, and making special offers
- Administering services and diagnosing technical problems
- Sending you communications that you have requested or that may be in need of i
- Sending you questions that you may be able to answer if you have registered with GS.
- Generating and reviewing reports and data about, and to conduct research on, GS user base and service usage patterns
- Providing you with customer support
- Providing you with notices about your account
- Carrying out GS obligations and enforcing rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and GS, including for billing and collection
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features offered by GS
- GS is allowed to share the information, which you have shared on our website/application, with our alliance partners.
- We strongly recommend you to fully read and understand the Terms and Conditions
- Contact Us
- In the event you have any complaints or concerns with respect to the Website or our Services, please contact our Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grievance Redressal:In compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under, the Grievance Officer of CARS24 for the purpose of this Agreement shall be:
- Grievance Officer Name : Dean Byrd
- Email Address :email@example.com
- App users policy
- Vikas Sharma built the GenServ Project Manager app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Vikas Sharma at no cost and is intended for use as is.This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
- Information Collection and Use
- For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of
an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone
called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address,
device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service,
the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers.
These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and
libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to
either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose
to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to
your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However,
they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving
to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over
the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee
its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed
to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly
and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect
personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child
under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from
our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal
information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting